Thursday, July 29, 2010

AutoCAD 2009 TIF output poor quality ! Problem solved!

I was drawing a system sketch for one of my journal article in AutoCAD 2009 and was trying to export it to .TIF file because it is required by the journal. However, the .TIF file I got by using TIFOUT command in AutoCAD 2009 was really of low quality-the image is blurry, and the text can not be seen in Windows Picture and Fax Viewer (but can be seen in Adobe Photoshop and Microsoft picture manager, which is very weird).

So I tried many many ways, including use other command, such as PNGOUT, JPGOUT, to make other type of image and tried to convert them into .TIF. But I failed.

Now the reason of the problem is clear: AutoCAD has a crappy driver for .TIF output. And here's the solution: install the free PDFCREATOR! This free software is so handy, that I can set the output file type, size, and resolution. It is not only a PDF creator, but can used to print all kinds of other types.

I loev PDFCREATOR!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comments?

my-alpine and docker-compose.yml

 ``` version: '1' services:     man:       build: .       image: my-alpine:latest   ```  Dockerfile: ``` FROM alpine:latest ENV PYTH...