Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Find the best way to do your job

Although Matlab is believed (at least by myself) can do everything, usually the most efficient method to get your job done is combing something else with it. Human intelligence will always play the most important role.

Here's my own experience. I need to read data from a series of file with the name as:
  ABC_1(100).txt
  ABC_2(100).txt
  .
  .
  ABC_100(100).txt

It took me a lot of time to write a piece of code that can generate the file names in Matlab and then read the files one by one. Actually what I could have done is just manually input these file names into a text file and then read the file names from it. That may look like a dumb method to you, but in fact, it may take much less time for me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comments?

my-alpine and docker-compose.yml

 ``` version: '1' services:     man:       build: .       image: my-alpine:latest   ```  Dockerfile: ``` FROM alpine:latest ENV PYTH...