Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Make your code run faster

1) Don't use loop whenever possible. Very likely there will be a function that can do the job that you want to do by using loops.

2) Stay away from cell array whenever possible. I don't understand the details, but handling cell array will take much more time than handling numbers.

3)Use faster CPU. But to my experience (though I am not quite experienced), Matlab will not use all the CPUs to do the work, even if you use a multi core cmputer.

1 comment:

  1. You can get some latest computer tips, blogging tips and internet tips in the blog TechnTechie.

    ReplyDelete

Any comments?

my-alpine and docker-compose.yml

 ``` version: '1' services:     man:       build: .       image: my-alpine:latest   ```  Dockerfile: ``` FROM alpine:latest ENV PYTH...