I am a 5th year Chemical Engineering student at the Indian Institute of Technology at Kharagpur (India). I am working on my Master's thesis which involves the modelling of tumors. I have the profile of the tumor radius growth with time, the radius essentially increases exponentially with time. I ,however, want to make video for this tumor growth which would show the growth of tumor sphere with time. Your online link has been very useful so far. I would be really grateful to you if you could help me out with this problem.
Hi Carl
ReplyDeleteI am a 5th year Chemical Engineering student at the Indian Institute of Technology at Kharagpur (India). I am working on my Master's thesis which involves the modelling of tumors. I have the profile of the tumor radius growth with time, the radius essentially increases exponentially with time. I ,however, want to make video for this tumor growth which would show the growth of tumor sphere with time. Your online link has been very useful so far. I would be really grateful to you if you could help me out with this problem.